A search operation at the Donetsk airport on time, stopped for some time due to the ongoing violations from the Ukrainian security forces, said Last news Commissioner of the Department for prisoners of war the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic.
The Donetsk airport was one of the "hot spots" of confrontation between the security forces and militias. Since the beginning of March from the rubble is removed, with the assistance of observers, the body of the Ukrainian security forces. Power DND many times accused Kiev of violating the truce around the airport.
"now the work is stopped for a while, because the Ukrainian side has repeatedly violated the "silence mode" in the area. Currently work is underway on the renewal of the agreements, the Ukrainian side is not fired at this area at least during search operations ", - said the head of the Department.
He has supplemented his words by the fact that the DPR and in the future are willing to cooperate With Kiev on the transfer of the bodies.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand people. The problem of settlement of the Ukrainian fall under negotiation in different formats, for example, at the meetings of the contact group in Minsk with the mediation of Russia and the OSCE.
The next meeting of the contact group on February 12 ended with the adoption of a package of measures on execution of the Minsk agreements, involving, for example, the ceasefire in the Donbas With fifteen February, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of the security zone. Soon after informing truce in the Donbass resumed shooting, the parties blame each other in violation of the "silence" and report that conduct only return fire. Kiev is considering an appeal to the UN and the EU on the introduction of peacekeepers in Donbass.