Digest the main events in Russia and in the world at 16. 00 on 5 may.
* "Naftogaz of Ukraine" transferred Tuesday to "Gazprom" $ 40 million prepayment for gas supplies from Russia, said Last news Ombudsman of the press service of the Ukrainian organization.
* The crew of the international space station (ISS) provided with all necessary, another transport ship "Progress M-28M" will be launched to the ISS on August 6, before him to the station will be required to "dock" the American space truck Dragon, said Last news a source in the Russian mission Control Center (MCC).
* Drop not burned in the dense layers of the atmosphere are small pieces of space truck "Progress M-27M" can occur on 8 may, and the approximate area is not known before the day, said Last news on Tuesday, an informed source.
* Gatchina city Prosecutor's office checks on the incident between minors and 77-year-old concentration camp prisoner Anatoly Fedotov in the village Vazhino, according to the report of the Prosecutor's office of Leningrad region. The media first said that children are Like stoned a former prisoner of the Finnish concentration camp near Petrozavodsk.
* Russian investigators opened a criminal case under the criminal code against the Ukrainian political scientist Yury Romanenko, calling for the deprivation of life of the Russian correspondents, said Tuesday the official authorized Investigation Department Vladimir Markin.
* The security service of Ukraine declares that the cops busted in Kharkiv and Donetsk regions 4 Residents of Russia, who allegedly planned to commit terrorist acts in Ukraine.
* The Council of Ministers of Poland decided to send to Ukraine a law enforcement officer is contingent to participate in the Advisory mission of the European Union on the reform of the civilian security sector.
* Beginning of meeting of the Contact group on settlement in Ukraine is expected in Minsk on Wednesday at 14. 00 Moscow time, said Last news a source in diplomatic circles. A key theme of the meeting of the Contact group in Ukraine will be the launch of a sub-working groups, said the Plenipotentiary representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic in the Contact group Denis Putilin.
* Ukrainian soldiers since the ceasefire in the Donbass violated the ceasefire 115 times, told in the press Center of the people's militia of the self-proclaimed Luhansk people's Republic on Tuesday.
* Detainee party in Germany, the Russian motorcycle club "Night wolves" to Yury Vasiliev on the morning of Tuesday revoked the visa, the man went back to Finland, said Last news Ombudsman of the press service of the Federal police.
* At least 40 people died in another shipwreck in the Mediterranean sea while trying to get from Africa to the coasts of Italy, Italian media say referring to testimonies of survivors.
* Approximately 646 civilians were killed and 1364 injured in Yemen since the beginning of the escalation of the incident on 26 March, said a spokesman for the office of the high Commissioner of United Nations for human rights Ravina Shamdasani at a press conference on Tuesday.
* law enforcement agencies Burundi fired warning shots into the air and used tear gas to forcibly disbanding the protesters gathered near the building of the U.S. Embassy, Reuters reports citing a diplomatic mission.
* law enforcement agencies have determined all parties to the conflict with the attack on the woman in the evening on the first day of the week on 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya street of the capital of Russia, held a procedural check, said Last news on Tuesday authorized the Moscow Central Board of the Ministry of internal Affairs.
* The salary of the President of "Rosneft" Igor Sechin may be from fifteen to 20 million rubles, follows from the corporate organization standard on payments and compensation to top executives. In addition, the document provides for an annual award to the head of "Rosneft" 150% of the annual remuneration.
* Citizen of Malaysia who is injured in a fire in a hostel "the second honey" in the capital of Russia, died at the research Institute Sklifosovsky, said Last news in the press-service of Department of health capital on Tuesday.
* The Zamoskvoretsky court of the capital of Russia will see the requirement of active participants to introduce in Russia the punishment in the form of obligatory works for the distortion of information about the great Patriotic war, said Last news in court on Tuesday.
* journalist of the Russian TV channel RT Paula slier, covering the fire in the area of alienation under Chernobyl, left Ukraine because of the many threats to your own address from the Ukrainian correspondents, informs on Tuesday a press-Service channel.