Authorities proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) do not expect in the near future attacks from the Ukrainian security forces, Kiev took a breather for the resumption of the military campaign in the summer, said Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
"We do not expect in the near future frontal attack from the APU. Tactics Kiev has changed. The main focus of the summer campaign will be placed on a shelling of infrastructure of the Republic, "said Bacurin, reports RIA" Novosti ". Remember, the opposing parties in the Donbass in 0. 00 (1. 00 GMT) Sunday, fifteen February, declared a truce, under agreements concluded in Minsk after almost 16 hours of negotiations. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv Authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. The military actively used heavy machinery and military aircraft and helicopters. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand People.