Alexander Shishlo. The European Union in June will be excluded From the sanctions list four approximate ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, said Thursday print edition.
"Four noble on June 6 will be removed From the sanctions list of the European Commission ", - writes the magazine, explaining that the chief Prosecutor's office of Ukraine did not provide sufficient evidence " to extend the imposition of penalties against them.
The European Union in March extended for a period from three months to a year of punishment against former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and his entourage 17, which were introduced a year earlier in connection with allegations of theft of public funds. About Yanukovych and 13 penalties were increased for one year, until March 6, 2016, relative to the 4 - to 6 June 2015.
As said first Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine Vitaliy KASKO, Kiev to present, not charged four former officials, which are included in the sanctions list of the EU in connection with the suspicion of misappropriation of state assets. The story is about the former head of the Ministry of justice Elena Lukash, the fallen son of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych, the people's Deputy Sergey Klyuyev and former head of the Ministry of education Dmitry Tabachnik.
in March 2014 the European Union on request of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine has frozen for one year the assets of 18 former Ukrainian officials suspected of illegal misappropriation of state property. In March of this year, these punishments were extended.
in the list adopted in March 2014, were included from the beginning of 18, then it was expanded to 22. Later, the EU again reduced the list to 18. The list excluded the former head of the SBU Alexander Yakimenko, the former adviser to President Igor Kalinin, son of ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov Alex and ex-Deputy head of the presidential administration Andriy Portnov.