The Kiev Military is ready to throw to the separation line in the Donbass two columns artillery brigade, said the Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
"The command of the military power of Ukraine is ready to throw in the territory of Volnovakha two columns 55 artillery brigade. The transfer of the first column is expected in the period From 30 may to June. It consists of 17 cars KRAZ. The second column, from which artillery gun "Giatsint" and " Msta ", are planned to transfer the 5th of June, "basurin said, as quoted by the RIA" Novosti ". Yesterday the OSCE observers said that the Ukrainian Military moved allotted from the first contact line in Donbass weapons. On Thursday it was announced that the exploration DNR recorded use of the Ukrainian security forces MLRS BM-21 ( "Grad" ). According to the Minsk agreement, all weapons with a caliber exceeding 100 mm, including MLRS " Grad ", had to be withdrawn from the contact line in Donbass in February-March. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. The military actively used heavy machinery and military aircraft and helicopters. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand People.