In the Russian Federation was re-established Control of the 1st guards red banner tank army, which was disbanded in 1999, said the bloggers.
"As it turns out from the stand installed before the checkpoint of the headquarters of the 2nd guards Taman motorized rifle division in the village of Kalininets Naro-Fominsk district, Metropolitan area, November 13, 2014 in the Army of Russia was formed by the Office of the 1st guards red banner tank army, which is now entering the aforesaid division. Stated that the Office of the army is placed in Bakovka (Odintsovo capital region) ", - informs the blog bmpd, conducted by the specialists of the Center for analysis of strategies and technologies.
"apparently, the Office of the 1st guards red banner tank army was formed in connection With the transfer to Voronezh from Moulineaux (Nizhny Novgorod) management 20th guards combined-arms army," suggesting bloggers. Management 20-th combined arms army, being in Mulino From 2010 to 2014, United the main forces of the Western military district, including restored in 2013, the 2nd guards Taman motorized infantry and the 4th guards Kantemirovskaya tank division." As can be understood, the transfer of the 20-th army again in Voronezh is due to the need of permanent deployment of troops of the Western military district on the border line With Ukraine - this grouping and will be a joint command of the 20th army, " according to bloggers." Management novoformiranog the 1st guards red banner tank army now closed on their own shoulders suburban 2nd guards Taman motorized infantry and the 4th guards Kantemirovskaya tank division and 27-th separate motorized rifle brigade and the 6th separate red banner tank brigade With the office in Mulino (Nizhny Novgorod region) ", - stated in the blog. According to bloggers, has formed a new, separate brigade of the 1st guards red banner tank army. Recall that in the Armed Forces of the USSR and Russia, the Office of the 1st guards tank army existed From April 1944 to 1999. Since the summer of 1945 the Panzer army was continuously from the Group of Soviet forces in Germany (the Western group of forces), with its headquarters in Dresden. In 1991-1993, the army forces were withdrawn from Germany, and among them the Control of the army in 1992 was moved to Smolensk. In 1999, the army was disbanded there.