The Minister for foreign Affairs of Serbia and acting head of the OSCE Ivica Dacic on Thursday condemned a new wave of violence in Ukraine and tried to convince all parties to return to the negotiating table, said the release of the OSCE.
review da?i?, only through a political solution and respect the Minsk agreement is possible " to end the suffering of innocent civilians ".
"the use of force is unacceptable. I am most concerned about the use of prohibited heavy weapons and indiscriminate shelling of areas where the civilians that became flagrant failures of the Minsk agreements, " said Dacic.
He tried to convince all parties to refrain from using force and to strictly adhere to the ceasefire regime and other provisions of the Minsk agreements, including, among them, the immediate withdrawal of heavy weapons. Dacic also pointed the importance of the protected movement of the special OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine.
"Long-term limits on the freedom of movement of the monitoring groups is not permissible. They are a serious obstacle for the implementation and monitoring of sustainable ceasefire", said Dacic.
yesterday, the Ukrainian security forces told that the militia Wednesday night launched an attack on their positions near Marinka and Krasnogorovka near Donetsk, the Military repelled the attack. The self-proclaimed authorities of Donetsk national Republic called statements of Kiev speculation. The head of the Ministry of defence DND Vladimir Kononov said that the Ukrainian Military on Wednesday began shelling across the front line. DNR believes the actions of security forces to disrupt the Minsk agreements. According to the Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Basurin, the day of the shooting, died 16 militants and five civilians.
on Wednesday, the General staff of Ukraine recognized that the Ukrainian Military used against the militia near Donetsk heavy equipment, which had previously been allotted to the rear according to the Minsk agreements. The Kremlin has expressed concern about the provocative actions of the military power of Ukraine in the Donbass.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 4 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
dialogues " channel four ", held on 12 February came amid a sharp escalation of the situation in the Donbass, provoked by the Ukrainian security forces, which increased the forces began to storm the position of the militia. Following the meeting, the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany adopted a set of measures involving, for example, the ceasefire in the Donbas with fifteen February, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of the security zone.
One of the most important points signed in February of the Minsk agreements was the constitutional reform, and the enactment of a permanent law on the special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. The agreement notes that decentralization should take place in coordination specifically, the commissioners of these districts, however, the Kiev Authorities are ignoring this provision, arguing about the fact that you are unwilling to have a dialogue with the authorized rebellious territories. Read