The scheme of distribution of money between the budgets of the oblasts of Ukraine and the centre is not viable, though beneficial to those who is in power, says the head of the people's Council DND Andrey Purgin.
"Poroshenko and his clique are removed from the local budgets to 80% and sometimes more. The Scheme is unsustainable, but very handy for the people who climbed to the top of the authorities ", - said Purgin. So, according to his statement, " Poroshenko defends their desires and the desires of the people that brought him to power ".
He gave a comparison of Ukraine with Poland, where in the local budgets remains 70% of the money, and transferred the remaining 30%. In Ukraine, According to Purgina, " 80% of the money of the country share a limited circle of people - voluntaristic methods, in manual mode, with backtracking ".
Severe Crisis of political power affects the economy and the public sector of Ukraine. In fact the country is on the verge of default. In the country increases unemployment, the national currency over one year fell by more than 3 times. In the end, according to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, in January 2015 the average salary in the country amounted 3455 hryvnia, or about $ 160. This is one of the lowest figures in the EU. The pace of GDP decline is determined currently by the national Bank of Ukraine at the level of 7, 5%, inflation - 34, 5%.