Digest the main events in Russia and in the world at 16. 00 June eleven
* Appeared in foreign media about the fact that FIFA is considering the option of postponing the football world Cup 2018 from Russia to Qatar is not true, said the Agency "R-Sport" in the press service of FIFA. First Spanish print edition As stated that FIFA has a plan for the transfer of the FIFA world Cup 2018 from Russia to Qatar in the event that the escalation of the conflict in the South-East of Ukraine. According to the publication, the management of FIFA secretly appealed to the government of Qatar, which is preparing to host the 2022 world Cup, with the application to expedite the construction of stadiums in the country to at least eight of them were absolutely prepared to 2018.
* the specialists of the Institute of psychiatry of a name Serbian realized sane businessman Sergei Polonsky who was deported from Cambodia and accused Russia in a major fraud.
* 3 tanks in a tank farm near Kiev continue to burn, said the Head of the state service of Ukraine for emergency situations Nikolay Chechetkin on Thursday.
* MSU student Barbara Karaulova, arrested while trying to illegally crossing the Turkish-Syrian border, already flies from Turkey to the capital of Russia, said Last news the family lawyer Alexander Karabanov.
* The spacecraft " Soyuz TMA-15M spacecraft with a crew of Anton Shkaplerov (Roscosmos), Samantha Cristoforetti (ESA) and Terry Verts (NASA) undocked from the international space station, said Last news Commissioner of the mission control Center.
* the number of deaths in South Korea because of the middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-Cov / MERS) was 10 people, reports the Agency Yonhap. The country's Ministry of health reported that the number of infected reached 122 people. The number of people who recommended quarantine because of disease risk, exceeded 3, 4 thousands. Throughout the country because of fears of the spread of the coronavirus among children and adolescents were closed 2, 2 thousands of educational institutions.
* The UN peacekeepers have engaged in sexual exploitation of women and children in Haiti, Liberia and several other countries, is offering money, clothes, valuables and precious jewelry, perfume and mobile phones, reports Reuters citing a draft report by the UN. The draft document prepared by the Office of internal oversight services, the UN, said that in the period from 2008 to 2013, there were 480 cases of sexual exploitation, in addition to one-third of them involved children under the age of 18. The maximum number of documented cases occurred in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Liberia, Haiti and South Sudan, says USNW.
* The head of the military-civil administration of Ukraine in Donetsk region Alexander Kikhtenko dismissed with a private office, the new Governor appointed Pavel Zhebrivsky, who holds the position of head of the anti-Corruption Department of the Prosecutor General's office, said Advisor to the Minister of information policy in the area of special operations Alexander Briginets.
* the head of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin has accepted the resignation of the head of the Kaluga region Anatoly Artamonov and appointed him at the time acting head, said on Thursday the press-service of the Kremlin.
* Prosecutor General's office filed a case under the criminal code of the terrorist attacks in Crimea, one of the participants is a Ukrainian film Director Oleg Sentsov, informs on Thursday a press-service of the Ministry. According to investigators, Sentsov created in Crimea "terrorist Commonwealth, was a structural subdivision of the" Right sector ", for the release of the Peninsula from Russia.
* British movie Actor Christopher Lee, famous for roles in the films "the Lord of the Rings" and "Star wars," died in London on 94 year of life, say English media.
* The European Parliament session on Thursday in Strasbourg blessed resolution on the situation around FIFA, calling the organization's President Joseph Blatter without delay to resign, replaced at the time of acting.
* Simonovsky court of Moscow has appointed a penalty of 25 thousand Rubles. printed illustrated edition of the "Maxim Russian magazine" interview with obscene abuse, said Last news in the press service of the court. Roskomnadzor issued the first warning to the magazine in March of foul language contained in a published interview with the leader of group "Leningrad" Sergey Shnurov. Then Roskomnadzor issued a second warning for the same reason for the interview with Sergey Mikhalok, the former leader of the group " Lyapis Trubetskoy ".