The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that in the East of the state there is no civil conflict or civil war.
"I have always said and say: We have no civil conflict, We have no civil war. We will also never give the land of Ukraine, " said Poroshenko in the process of working visit to Mariupol (South of Donetsk region).
according to him, all who currently resides in the " occupied territories, he are hostage to the aggressor, which shall be released ".
"But We are obliged to release (them - ed.) only when We are strong, having a strong armed forces, and release We will be the world" - added the head of the Ukrainian country.
The Ukrainian Authorities, as well as the United States and the European Union has repeatedly accused Moscow of meddling in Ukraine's Affairs. Russia denies it and calls such accusations are unacceptable. Moscow has repeatedly stated that it is not a party to domestic conflict and is not privy to the events in the South-East, is interested in Ukraine overcame political and economic crisis.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 4 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document is dated 12 February - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone, obliges the Authorities of Ukraine to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized self-proclaimed DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of conduct in local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read