The fighting continues in the area of Marinka Donetsk region shelled the positions of Ukrainian military, said the curator of the battalion "Kyiv-1" Yevhen Deidei on his page in Facebook.
"The situation is exacerbated. Marinka again under attacks of terrorists. The positions of the ATO forces are under fire from artillery and mortars. Information received about the damage until now, no, " wrote the Deidei.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document is dated 12 February - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone requires the Authorities of Ukraine to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized self-proclaimed DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of conduct in local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious Battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read