Exploration of the Donetsk people's Republic continues to record the facts move on Kiev-controlled territories of military equipment banned by the Minsk agreements, said Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia of the Republic Eduard Bacurin.
"in the settlement of the steppe within the forest the whereabouts of MLRS BM-21 "Grad" in the amount of six units. In the areas of settlements semigorye, Luhansk and marianowski determined the location of firing positions SAU 2C-19 " Msta-2C ", - he said, reports RIA " Novosti ".
before the last working day of the week the speaker of the presidential administration of Ukraine on problems of special operations Andrei Lysenko said that the Ukrainian Military took heavy weapons and artillery caliber greater than 100 millimeters from the line of contact in Donbas. June 9 in DND stated that arming Kiev-controlled military remains in position on the contact line in Donbas. Prior to this, the speaker of the defense Ministry of Ukraine Viktoria Kushnir said about the fact that the APU took all the heavy weapons in the Donbass installed on the Minsk agreements distances. Last week, Ukrainian authorities Until have no plans to withdraw heavy weapons from the area of Marinka and Krasnogorovka in connection with the aggravation of the situation. Remember last week has worsened the situation in the area of Marinka. With military the 28th separate guards mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces Roman Marchenko, who was captured by militia forces in the process of fighting, said the shelling began not militias and the Ukrainian security forces, thereby refuting the statement of Kiev. In addition, Marchenko told about significant losses of the Ukrainian side in battle. The head of the DND Alexander Zakharchenko also said that the loss of the Ukrainian military in the fighting in the area of Marinka "huge" - about 1 thousand security officers were injured and 400 killed and at the same time among the militia killed only fifteen and another 30 were injured.