Zam. the head of the Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE in Ukraine Alexander Hg confirmed Last news on the first day of the weekend that the next meeting of the sub working group of the trilateral contact group on Ukraine, for example of the subgroup on safety, will take place on 16 June that it has become a sign of hope in a deteriorating in recent weeks the situation in the Donbass.
"There are still signs of hope. The fact that the working groups, at least the working group on security will meet again on Tuesday - this is a positive Sign. A sign that the parties continue to meet and try to find out their problems, " said hug.
He added that the OSCE SMM extremely concerned about the growing hostilities across the contact line and agitates the parties to cease fire and withdraw heavy weapons in Accordance with the Minsk agreements.
"The mission continues to agitate both sides to stop the fire and to divert weapons, most of which was bred again to the front line on both sides. Most worried about the use of systems of volley fire "Hail" from both sides, which we periodically announce", He said.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document is dated 12 February - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone, obliges the Authorities of Ukraine to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of conduct in local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read