The restoration of destroyed houses in the quarter of October (Kuibyshev territory of Donetsk) can only be after the cease-fire on the village, told reporters at a press conference on the first day of the week the self-proclaimed head of the Donetsk national Republic Alexander Zakharchenko.
"now we decide what is easier: to restore worn-out housing or build new, but either way it will be only after this territory will continue to fire. Currently, the village of Oktyabrsky is a direct line of contact, " he said.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people.
The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read