Meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in southeastern Ukraine and its subgroups will be held on Tuesday in Minsk.
The date of the next meeting was announced during the latest round of negotiations for a peaceful settlement on 2 June.
The Ministry of foreign Affairs of Belarus assured forthcoming in Minsk dialogues in Ukraine, announcing the start of accreditation for their lighting. For its part, the press Secretary of ex-President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma, representing Kiev Minsk talks, Daria olifer said on the first day of the week that the meeting of the contact group with the authorized Donetsk and Lugansk national republics will begin in 16. 00.
according to her, negotiations on Tuesday, the OSCE will represent the outgoing special representative of the organization in Ukraine Heidi Tagliavini.
attending the meeting is expected to discuss the results of the work of the thematic sub-groups, whose Meetings will be held before Tuesday. However, there are only 3 of the 4 subgroups. About this probability said on the first day of the week located on a visit in Minsk, the OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier, and later this data was confirmed by Kiev. So, scheduled meetings of sub-groups on security, political and humanitarian problems.
the dialogues in Minsk will take place on the background of the situation in the Donbass, aggravated June 3, when the Military began after the break shelling across the front line. The General staff of Ukraine recognized that the Ukrainian Military used against the militia near Donetsk heavy equipment, which had previously been allotted to the rear according to the Minsk agreements.
present talks on Tuesday is expected to discuss the worsening situation and measures to stop the fire. In addition, Authorized DND and LNR said that we hope to address at the meeting of the contact group proposals of the people's Republic on the amendment of the Constitution of Ukraine and the elections in the Donbass.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read