The question of reopening the investigation at the crash site Malaysian Boeing 777 in the Donbass as long as in the process of discussion, said Last news on Wednesday authorized the Ministry of emergency situations of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic.
first in the security Service of Ukraine has told, that the Commissioners of the national police of the Netherlands and the SBU will continue the proceedings of last year's crash. It was noted that the work will last for up to 2 weeks and will be focused on gathering evidence that will assist you to assure or deny the existing versions of the plane crash.
"The question with regards to the continuation of the investigation of causes of accident of the liner in the Donbas is currently in the process of discussion ", - said the head of the Department.
at the end of may, international experts have completed a search mission at the crash site of flight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur in the East of Ukraine. The collected debris, the remains of the passengers and their personal belongings were sent to the Netherlands.
Flight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed 17 July 2014 in the Donetsk region of Ukraine. In the cabin of the ship were 298 people, all of them lost their lives.
Flight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur crashed on July 17 in Donetsk region. In the cabin of the ship were 298 people, all of them lost their lives. The Kyiv authorities have charged disaster militias, they told that does not have the means that would shoot down aircraft at this altitude. To investigate the causes of accidents were also invited experts from Europe.