Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the line of contact in Donbas heavy weapons, told reporters Deputy head of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
first of Kiev on Tuesday said that he is ready to return heavy weapons to the separation line in the Donbass. Zam. the head of the people's Council DND Denis Putilin believes that due to the worsening situation in the Donbass " we stand on the brink of a major war.
"From Krasnoarmeysk in the East marked the movement of 2 units "Grad" in the direction of the Town five units of D-30. In the revival of the determined location of MLRS " Hurricane ", Volnovakha - three units MLRS "Grad" and six units SAU " - said Basurin.
He added that the Ministry of defence DND continues to collect real evidence of war crimes of Ukrainian soldiers in the Donbass. Later they are going to give to experts for consideration in the international courts.
On the 3rd of June, the Ukrainian Military began after the break shelling across the front line. Under their fire was several towns. The General staff of Ukraine recognized that the Ukrainian Military used against the militia near Donetsk heavy equipment, which had previously been allotted to the rear according to the Minsk agreements.
DNR considers the actions of the Ukrainian security forces to disrupt the Minsk agreements. The Kremlin has expressed concern about the provocative actions of the military power of Ukraine in the Donbass. The twelfth of June, the Military said they again took heavy equipment caliber more than 100 mm from the contact line.