The deaths of civilians late last night from attack by Ukrainian forces became the monstrous failures of Kiev ceasefire, said the permanent representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) in the contact group Denis Putilin.
first it was claimed that 1 citizen died, another received injuries to the body as a result of the shelling of Donetsk by Ukrainian security forces on the first day of the weekend around midnight.
"Unfortunately, This is another monstrous violation of the Minsk process. These are the things that can't be tolerated by the intensification of the negotiation process ", - quotes the expression Pushilin, the Donetsk news Agency.
according to his statement, the contact group will need to increase the pace of political settlement." We need to reduce the time from inclusion on the agenda until it is resolved. Without full political decisions of the world we will be able. And we will continue to fire, " concluded the politician.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read