Authorized the Ministry of defence self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic, headed by Deputy chief of staff of the militia DND Eduard Baculinum planning to visit on the first day of the week designated fire in the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk, said Last news Commissioner of the defense Ministry DND.
before the Commissioner of the district administration of the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk, said Last news that the Ukrainian Military struck an artillery strike in the North-West of the city, was wounded peace citizen.
"Today (Monday) Eduard (Burned), together with representatives of the Ministry of defense will visit the point of contact of the ammunition in the Kuibyshev region ", - said the head of the Department.
the Commissioner of the Department said that the information about the attack was handed over to representatives of the Special monitoring mission of the OSCE.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read