The administration of the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk has prepared a List of regular migrants wishing to leave incessantly shelled blocks, evacuation scheduled for Wednesday, told reporters the Commissioner of the Ministry of labour and social policy of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic.
"Lists of people wishing to leave the area of fire formed, evacuation preparing for tomorrow. The city Administration is finalizing locations for residents. To prepare resettlement residents of the Kuibyshev district, for example, relentlessly shelled the neighborhoods, " he said Tuesday.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.