The number of victims and received damage in the process of the conflict in Ukraine is growing again, said the Agency Deputy head of the Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE Alexander Hg.
"We again recorded a greater Number of wounded and dead among the civilian population," the Agency quotes.
According to Haug, the deterioration can be observed from the end of April. He also said that the cases of use of heavy weapons.
before this month, the head of OSCE, Minister of foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic stated that the situation in the East of Ukraine in comparison with the one that was six months ago, has improved, the war stopped, and the cases of ceasefire violation exception.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of the population of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read