Exploration of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic (DNR) continues to record the facts of the movement of weapons, banned by the Minsk agreements, along the contact line in Donbass, said Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
"From Kurakhovo in Marinka marked the arrival of the six tanks. On the Eastern outskirts of the residential settlement Sharp revealed the whereabouts of the eight units SAU (self-propelled gun - ed.). In Maryinka in the area of feed mill industry in the area of the cemetery discovered protected firing positions SAU " - said Basurin.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read