In the Ministry of defence self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic challenged media reports that a stop operation of the mobile operator "MTS-Ukraine" within the DNR, said Fins news communications Minister of DPR Victor Yatsenko.
first in the media stated that "MTS-Ukraine" terminates beyond the control of Kiev on the territory.
"The message of last year. According to my information, no other such statements from the mobile operator, " said Yatsenko.
before the Ministry of communications LNR reported that "MTS-Ukraine" is not functioning in the country since June 22 due to a fault on the main controller operator in Lugansk.
after June 3, in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, were 34 people, fighting in the Donbass. Regular attacks are subjected to Kuibyshev territory of Donetsk, the Donetsk airport, the Village Lugansk, Gorlovka and other towns. Militia DND and LNR state that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and among them the system " Grad ". OSCE recorded the movement of heavy artillery equipment in controlled by the SCU village Novoselovka near Mariupol. Ukrainian security forces, for their part, reported that the Minsk agreements prohibited weapons used by the Militia.