Russia received a draft of the final report on the causes of the disaster Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine, but in this project with more questions than answers, Moscow prepare explanations and send them to the Netherlands, said the Deputy head of Federal air transport Agency Oleg Storchevoy.
"We actually received a draft of the final report on the investigation of the crash Malaysian Boeing flight MH17. By results of consideration I can say: there are more questions than answers", - has declared the Deputy head of the Federal air transport Agency Storchevoy. He drew attention that the Russian experts, a number of substantive comments to the document, to the reasoning, technical information, reports RIA " Novosti ".
"currently, We collect them all and after a few days will send to the Netherlands. We hope these additions and clarifications will be reflected in the final report and will be given the answers to the questions we posed. The nature of the report we were given sixty days, as required by the ICAO standards and as has been stated in the press release of the Council, but only 30 ", – added Storchevoy. Yesterday in the security Council of the Netherlands reported that drafts of the final report on the causes of the disaster Malaysian Boeing in the sky over the East of Ukraine is open to States parties to an international investigation. The security Council of the Netherlands will first assess the submitted explanations and then make up the final final report. The team on the investigation of the reasons of accident Malaysian liner included Experts from Malaysia, USA, Russia, great Britain, Australia and the Netherlands. The plane crash Boeing 777 " Malaysian airlines ", which was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, 17 July last year over the territory of Donetsk region of Ukraine, controlled by DND. In the cabin of the ship was 298 people. Survivors of a plane crash there. On January 12, foreign Minister of Russia Sergei Lavrov said that the West forgot about the investigation of the disaster Boeing, but Moscow still agitates to publish the interim Results. After this, on January 23, Prime Minister of the Netherlands mark Rutte said that the Results of investigation of accident Malaysian Boeing 777 will be released in the 2nd part of 2015. In June the Experts of the Russian concern " Almaz-Antey ", a leading company in manufacturing of defense systems, as well as among them, complexes " Buk ", the results of its investigation concluded that the Malaysian Boeing in the summer of 2014 brought down, focusing on the trajectory, anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk-M1" from the territory controlled by the time of the tragedy of the Kyiv security forces. The results of their work "Almaz-Antey" has already given international Commission for the investigation of the disaster Boeing. However, in the USA with the conclusions of the Russian experts did not agree. Official authorized state Department Marie Harf said that "our position was clear from the beginning: MH17 was shot down by a missile" earth-air " from the territory controlled by separatists in Eastern Ukraine ". She said that North America believe that "no system of air defense of Ukraine were not in the area of the crash and that the Ukrainian forces have not released any missile "earth-air" in the process of conflict ".