The administration of Donetsk said about the destruction of 2 houses as a result of the shelling of the Kiev district of the city, the victims among the residents there.
"In the evening of 5 July, the shelling of the military power of Ukraine destroyed the Kiev territory. Fixed destruction in the end shell hits the streets Svetlova (one house) and Rudzutak (one house). According to reports, victims aren't present ", - RIA "news" letter of the Donetsk city hall.
The Ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic on the first day of the week said that the Ukrainian troops around 309 times over the past day has violated the ceasefire regime in the Donbas. Before the first day of the week official authorized by the Ministry of defence DND Eduard Bacurin told about the discovery of heavy weapons to Ukrainian troops in the burial sites of the city Nikolayevka to the East of Slavyansk. Before the head of the defense Ministry of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic Vladimir Kononov had been charged with arms forces of Ukraine that they did not follow the example of the militia and not only did not withdraw their troops from Shirokino, but on the contrary, began to plunder left by the inhabitants of the house. July 1, DPR independently announced the settlement of a demilitarized zone. On a subsequent day all the militia had left. July 4 in Shirokino passed dialogues of Directors of the Joint center for control and coordination of ceasefire and the OSCE on the issue of the final demilitarization of the village. It was proposed to expand the post-monitoring group, of authorized Kiev, Russia, Donetsk to SCCC with the assistance of the OSCE. However, as told in SCCC, later in Kiev from didn't want it. Now the APU continues to take their places in Shirokino.