An explosion at a bus stop in the Kiev region, where died 1 citizen, according to unconfirmed information, occurred due to overheating of the fire extinguisher, on Tuesday.
first it was claimed that in Brovary near Kiev there was an Explosion at a bus stop, where there is a kiosk, died 1 citizen.
"currently on the scene working investigative team of the police and specialists. According to unverified version, the cause of the explosion was a fire extinguisher, which Probably broke off due to overheating, " according to the report.
As they say, in the moment of the explosion at the bus stop, which is located quite close to the kiosk, taxi waited two employees Brovary city police Department.
according to Ukrainian authorities, the police pulled out of the kiosk injured 59-year-old saleswoman and called an ambulance. However, to save a woman doctors did not work, because of the numerous injuries she died in the clinic.