The cause of the explosion at the bus stop in the Kiev region, where died 1 citizen, could be overheating fire extinguisher, informs GU the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine in the region.
"in Brovary in the kiosk, located in Shevchenko Park on the streets of Kiev there was an explosion which results in the 1 citizen died. According to unconfirmed information, the kiosk from overheating blew the fire extinguisher ", - notified on the Internet representation offices.
"at the time of the explosion at the bus stop that is very close to the kiosk, taxi waited two employees Brovary city police Department. Police immediately rushed to the aid of the store clerk, " - said in the report." They pulled out of the kiosk injured 59-year-old woman and called the ambulance. However, to save a woman doctors did not work, due to numerous injuries, she died in hospital, " the statement said. On the scene working investigative team of the police and experts." according to unverified version, the Cause of the explosion was a fire extinguisher, which May have exploded due to overheating. The police investigate all circumstances of an event ", - informs management.