LUGANSK, 19 Jul - Fins news . The self-proclaimed Luhansk national Republic (LNR) on Sunday begins the diversion of weapons of a calibre less than 100 mm and armored vehicles from the contact line in Donbass, said Deputy chief of a staff corps of the people's militia LNR Sergey Kozlov.
The leadership of the DPR and LPR on the first day of the weekend-decided about the diversion of weapons with a calibre of 100 millimetres and armored vehicles on 3 kilometers from the contact line, in addition to problem areas.
"Today, July 19, 2015, in Accordance with the decision of the head of the Luhansk national Republic Igor Carpentry, we begin the diversion of weapons of caliber of 100 millimeters and armored vehicles from the line of contact," said Sergey Kozlov correspondents.
according to his statement, " this step is designed to minimize and prevent the death of innocent residents, living near the separation line ".
"Second: this step is designed to minimize the possibility of Kiev to deal with frauds and imitations of implementation of the Minsk agreements - continued Kozlov.- By the end of the day we have to take these in circulation by Alexander V. Zakharchenko, Vladislav Nikolaevich Danego armor and weapons. By the end of the day we are bound to implement this decision. I hope for the same reaction from Kiev. Remind, because this we do by himself ".
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of the population of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 5 thousand people. The problem of settlement of the Ukrainian fall under negotiation in different formats, for example, at the meetings of the contact group in Minsk with the mediation of Russia and the OSCE.