The removal of equipment a caliber of less than 100 millimeters in the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic on the first day of the week has continued, said the Commissioner of the Ministry of defence DND.
"Today we plan to take vehicles from the localities zaytsevo and Nikitovka that are near Gorlovka. Like yesterday at the allotment process are obliged to observe the OSCE mission and Authorized the joint center for control and coordination ", ? said the interviewer RIA " Novosti ".
the number of machines, which is expected to take on the first day of the week, and type to the Commissioner of the Ministry of defense did not call. For its part, the Plenipotentiary representative of the self-proclaimed Luhansk national Republic in the negotiations of the contact group on Ukraine Vladislav Danego confirmed that the people's militia LNR took weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 millimetres. Answering the question whether in the LPR some kind of reaction from Kyiv on the initiative, the Commissioner LNR said: "until now, no, but the next attacks other answer no. He added that he hoped for further discussion on the issue of allotment in the framework of the contact group meeting as well as meetings of its sub-working groups is scheduled for Tuesday in Minsk." Tomorrow we want at least something (on the challenge of weapons) intelligible to hear from Kiev", - has said Danego. On Sunday, the DNR and LNR announced the start of a unilateral withdrawal for 3 kilometers from the line of contact arms of caliber of 100 millimeters. From LNR weapons will be given for the whole line, except Happiness. The removal of equipment record Commissioners of the OSCE. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 4 thousand People. With fifteen February, the parties to the conflict in the Donbass declared a truce in Minsk after almost 16 hours of negotiations. However, despite the control system of the ceasefire, local clashes and shelling of settlements continues.