Authorized the Ministry of defence self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic, headed by the Deputy chief of staff of the militia DND Eduard Baculinum arrived to the place of removal of equipment with weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters, reports journalist Last news .
Also in place of the present Commissioners of the Joint center for control and coordination (SCCC). Now preparations are underway for the diversion of weapons from the Northern outskirts of the city of Gorlovka.
Militia Donetsk and Lugansk national republics on Sunday in the hands of individual has begun the removal of equipment and weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimetres from the line of contact. This process is controlled by the observers of the OSCE mission and the Joint centre for control and coordination of the ceasefire in the Donbass. Ukrainian Military told that the orders about the removal of weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 millimetres not received.
In the evening on Sunday, the people's militia LNR stated that it had completed the withdrawal of weapons from the contact line in Donbas, with the exception of the residential settlement Happiness. In the DNR on the first day of the week said that the Militias continue to challenge.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.