In the end, attacks on 13 villages and settlements of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic remain without electrical energy, said Last news in the Ministry of coal and Energy of the DPR on Wednesday.
first Power DND claimed that during the confrontation in the Donbass was de-energized 55 cities and towns, some of them were left without electricity for almost a year. At the end of June Mingle DNR reported that remain de-energized fifteen settlements.
"as of July 21, de-energized as a result of the attacks remain 13 settlements of the Republic. Among them - Shirokino, Line, Sanzharovka, battering Rams, Spartacus, a New type of. All these settlements are on the front lines, " said the Ministry.
the Ministry stressed that certain towns because of regular attacks remain without electric power for any one month.
"Energy trying to restore power in maximum short terms. But the implementation of the rehabilitation works is not always possible. The main reason is the increased risk to the lives of workers, repair crews, which in the case of their appearance in the line of fire of the military might of Ukraine immediately opened fire, despite the consensus about " green corridors ", - added in Mioglia DNR.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as Among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.