The order on the withdrawal of Ukrainian forces from Shirokino is not received, it said on Sunday the head of Department of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine in Donetsk region Vyacheslav Abroskin.
first it was claimed that the OSCE mission will monitor the output of military power of Ukraine of settlements Shirokino in the Donbass, also Deputy head of the OSCE SMM Hg confirmed that the militias of the self-proclaimed DND left town.
"To order the departure from Shirokino had not received ", - Abroskin wrote on Facebook.
He said that even in the case of the APU, the replacement of the Ukrainian security forces will come the police.
Deputy head of the people's Council DND Denis Pushilin at the end of June, said that the Authorities of the breakaway Republic in co-operation with said Shirokino, which was one of the most hot spots of Donbass, a demilitarized zone. The head of the "channel four" Vladimir Putin, Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande and Petro Poroshenko after a telephone conversation on July 23, instructed to develop practical solutions for the withdrawal of Ukrainian forces from residential settlements until August 3.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.