The self-proclaimed authorities of Donetsk national Republic is concerned that the OSCE mission does not " see " unilateral initiatives of the militia for the removal of weapons from the separation line in the Donbass, said Tuesday the Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
before the Ukrainian security forces and militias have already spoken about the withdrawal of heavy weapons. Along with this, they continuously blame each other, because It is the weapon used. Over the past period of time was discussed about the possibility of diversion of weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 millimeters, the militia told that took him to himself. Last week the Ukrainian head Petro Poroshenko said that in the Donbass is under an obligation to begin disposal of heavy weapons to create a buffer zone.
"it is highly suspicious that the OSCE mission does not see our unilateral action by the diversion of arms and does not refute the statements of the official Ukrainian sources that continue to blame us for the attacks," - said Basurin correspondents.
according to his statement, commanders of branches of the Ukrainian security officers do not understand the situation." Press center of staff ATO informs about the shelling from tanks, 152 mm howitzers and multiple launch rocket systems "Grad" settlements Shirokino, Mayors, Kirovo, Granite and Svetlodarsk. This speaks to the ignorance of the situation, the commanders of branches of the armed forces (armed forces of Ukraine), because in these zones we have all the heavy weapons have been withdrawn from the contact line, " - said Basurin.
He again noticed that the militia has withdrawn heavy weapons from the contact line in Donbas. Simultaneously, the Military continues to violate the Minsk agreement, tightening withdrawal of heavy weapons and shelling of the city DNR. Over the past day as a result of the attacks of losses among the militia there.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.