Dmitry Zlatarev. U.S. authorities are concerned about the attack on the OSCE mission in Donetsk, which occurred last week, said the official authorized state Department John Kirby.
"We are deeply concerned about the attack on the OSCE mission in Donetsk ", - he said. According to his statement, Washington insists that the mission " was allowed to do their job ".
Kirby also reiterated the position of the US capital about the fact that " Russia and the separatists it backs their commitments under the Minsk agreements ".
in the night of Sunday near of Donetsk, where observers Special monitoring mission of the OSCE, burned several armored vehicles of the mission. Later observers SMM said seven vehicles damaged in Donetsk as a result of the fire. Secretary of Council of national security and defense of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov has been charged with arson of cars militias. DNR authorities did not rule out the version of the burning cars saboteurs to provocations.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.