Ukraine and China plan to boost cooperation in agriculture, said Tuesday on the Internet office of the Ukrainian government.
Plans increasing cooperation between pairs of countries were discussed Tuesday at a press conference at government House. It was held on the results of the past 3 August in Beijing, the 5-th meeting of the Subcommission on cooperation in the field of agriculture, Council for cooperation between the government of Ukraine and the government of the PRC. In a press conference attended 1st Deputy Minister of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine Yaroslav Krasnopolsky, who was in charge in Beijing the Ukrainian delegation, Deputy Minister of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine on European integration Vladislav Rutytskaya.
"Ukraine and China intend to increase cooperation in the agricultural sector, providing maximum support to the bilateral economic cooperation and creating an enabling rules to allow the Ukrainian and Chinese business ", - said the press service of the government.
Krasnopolsky said that during the meeting the sides discussed prospects of bilateral trade and economic cooperation in the agricultural sector and the implementation of the agreements reached on the results of the 4th meeting of the sub-Commission.
"According to Yaroslav Krasnopolsky, resulting in an estimated 75% of all scheduled performed, the remaining 25% are now in the stage of development and execution, as there were limited time frame," - said the press service of the government.
Ukraine and China Also discussed the " perspective directions of cooperation in the field of quarantine and protection of plants, veterinary, fisheries, scientific and technical cooperation ", is notified on the Internet representation. Also a question was raised regarding the prospects of investment cooperation. For example, it was mentioned processing, agricultural logistics, alternative energy.