Nearly 3 million tourists Vacationed in Crimea since the beginning of 2015, which greatly exceeds that of the holiday season last year, said Last news Vice-Premier of the Crimean government Ruslan Balbec.
"Rest for the period from January of this year 2 million 800 thousand tourists, including in Yalta - 38%, Alushta - 14%, Evpatoria - 13%, Feodosiya - 9%, Saki - 6%. Of the total number of rested - 2 million five hundred thousand Russian citizens, it is about 90%. The remaining 10% are foreign citizens, mostly residents of Ukraine ", - noticed the Balbec.
The Vice-Premier said that this holiday season on the dynamics of the arrival of tourists exceeds indicators of last year almost on 20%. Weekly on the Crimean resorts visited by about 300 thousand people.
According to Balbec, download working the Crimean toasts Usually is 69%.
"All it says is that the resort season in Crimea is not only held, but also being successful, despite All attempts from the outside to prevent it," - concluded the Deputy Prime Minister.
Crimea became one Of the most popular destinations for tourists From Russia after the reunification of the Peninsula with Russia in March 2014. Federal and regional authorities have positioned the development of the tourism industry as one of the development priorities of the region, activity in the Crimean direction demonstrate Russian airlines and tour operators.