The U.S. government has placed on the Russian Federation and the militias responsible for the aggravation of the situation in the East of Ukraine, said on the first day of the week the official authorized state Department, John Kirby.
"There is no doubt that they were made by Russia and the separatists" ? Kirby said on the issue occurred in the Donbas over the past weekend attacks, reports RIA " Novosti ". The Commissioner of the state Department also asked in a persistent form from Russia and the militias of the implementation of commitments under the Minsk agreements. He said that U.S. Secretary of state John Kerry last week expressed "serious concern" in connection With the situation in Ukraine, the head of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov.
According to Kirby, the U.S. continues to encourage the Russian Federation and militias to the complete performance of the obligations under the Minsk agreements. Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE on the results in the last days of an inspection of the settlements that have been bombed within the Donetsk and Luhansk people's republics, found that the fire in some cases were fired from the multiple launch rocket systems " Grad ". In the night of Sunday under a massive Bombardment of the APU hit Donetsk, Gorlovka, Telmanovo, as well as a number of settlements along the line of contact. The Republic attack from the security forces resulted in the death of five people. In Donetsk the attacks of the security forces has led to considerable damage. Plenipotentiary Representative of the Donetsk national Republic in Minsk talks Denis Putilin said that the parties to the conflict in the Donbas are in a step from beginning hostilities, and asked in a persistent form urgent intervention " channel four ". With fifteen February, the parties to the conflict in the Donbass declared a truce in Minsk after almost 16 hours of negotiations. However, despite the control system of the ceasefire, for the last time period shelling in Eastern Ukraine again became frequent. According to the UN, at the end of July, the victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine began more than 6, 8 thousand People, at least 17 thousand have Received damage of health.