Washington has no data about the occurrence of the Ukrainian troops in the East of Ukraine, said on the first day of the week official authorized the U.S. Department of state John Kirby.
"There is no data about the offensive actions of the Ukrainian forces in the East ", ? transfers its words of RIA " news ".
Kirby welcomed a meeting of the Directors of Germany, France and Ukraine, Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande and Petro Poroshenko. He also reiterated the position of the US capital about the fact that the Russian Federation and rebels "are aggressive actions in the East" of Ukraine. Kirby tried to persuade them " to fully implement the Minsk consensus ". In the last days in the Donbas, the situation deteriorated badly. Despite the cease-fire, which turned out to come to a common opinion in February this year, the attacks between the forces of the Ukrainian army on one side and the LPR and the DPR and return continue. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of July, the victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine began more than 6, 8 thousand People, at least 17 thousand have Received damage of health. On Thursday, the Deputy commander of the corps of the Ministry of defence DND Eduard Bacurin stated that the Ukrainian Military are hatching plans for the encirclement of Donetsk. According to his statement, after " carrying out shelling of the positions of the DPR armed forces begin an offensive on Mariupol and Debaltseve directions." Prior to this, Deputy permanent envoy of Russia to the OSCE Andrey Rudenko said that Kyiv tightens equipment and weapons to the separation line in the Donbass, it may indicate the preparation of a large-scale provocation.