Military concentrate on some sections of the contact line in Donbass additional artillery units, which speaks about the fact that they only suspended the preparations for the attack, said Tuesday the Deputy head of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin.
"in a few days we expect a resumption of preparations for the offensive, increasing the intensity of the transfer of new offices in the Ukraine, and to increase this pace of shock groups close to the places of contact," he said.
according to his vision, Ostrovka rearrangement of the Ukrainian security forces was connected with the fact that the Donetsk people's Republic has declassified information about the deployment of forces and equipment of security officers.
"however, despite the refutation of Kiev granted us the facts of the APU to attack, our intelligence reports suggest that the current lull is temporary. These findings confirm the contraction in the areas of settlements of the don, Malignacies, zaytsevo and Experienced additional artillery branches, " - said Basurin.
The Ukrainian authorities in April last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.