The meeting of the subgroup on safety of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine will be held on Thursday in Minsk, said Last news Commissioner of the foreign Ministry of Belarus.
according to the interviewer, this meeting will be closed to correspondents mode, Like on Tuesday in the Belarusian capital dialogues participants of the subgroup on political issues. Then Minsk at the request of the parties involved in the negotiations provided complete closure of the meeting from the public: the correspondents failed even to find out the place where the event took place.
As said Last news authorized representative of the self-proclaimed Lugansk people's Republic Vladislav Danego, subgroup on safety of the contact group on Ukraine on September 3 will hold a meeting in Minsk, which will continue discussion of the draft document on the withdrawal of weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 millimetres.
"Will work the 3-th of the safety group on this issue. Together with the joint center they will consider this Issue in order to prepare a document that Will be suitable for discussion in Minsk at an internal meeting, " said Danego.
The initialing of the document of allotment've been waiting a few rounds of the Minsk talks, but in the previous meeting of the contact group in Minsk on 26 August, it never was. Then the sub-working group on security continued to work in the Belarusian capital after the main meeting of the contact group, but, As said Last news source, to agree on a document failed.
in the negotiating round of the main news was the agreement not attached to any documents, to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass by September 1, the beginning of the new academic year.
However, the press Secretary of ex-President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma, representing the contact group Kiev, Daria olifer said this week that the signing of the agreement for the diversion of weapons with a caliber of 100 millimeters is planned for September 8 at the meeting of the contact group in Minsk.
The first of September in the Donbass started another ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed in the last meeting of the contact group. Soon, however, the militias and the Military exchanged accusations of the violation of this truce.
The second of September the head of the DND Alexander Zakharchenko told reporters that the Ukrainian Military began after the break shelling the territory of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic." in the night of September 2, fired at Spartak, the area of Dokuchayevsk and the suburbs of Gorlovka. Already last night the silence was broken. Yesterday our town was fired again. On 1 September, and in truth, there was silence. The escalation of the conflict, in reality, very high, " drew the attention of Zakharchenko.
Deputy chief of staff of the militia DND Eduard Bacurin stated that the Ukrainian Military used the truce to transport forces and equipment to the line of contact in Donbas.
according to a staff LNR, together with arms forces of Ukraine in the afternoon of 1 September, made a fire in Popenoe on the southern outskirts of the village Youth. Kiev, for its part, said that the militia four times, September 1 violated the truce, though, and said that in General " the First of September the situation in the area ATO remained calm ".
Authorized OSCE also saw the full implementation of the consensus on stopping the fire." We cannot assure complete and final ceasefire in 1st day of school. Yesterday, the SMM heard and watched about 30 of explosions near the destroyed airport in Donetsk, " - said at a press conference in Kyiv on Wednesday the Deputy head of special monitoring mission of the OSCE in Ukraine Alexander Hg.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year Already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.