Night in the settlements of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic, located on the line of contact, was calm, not documented attacks, said the head of administrations of cities and districts of the DPR.
The first of September began in Donbass is not only the school year, but another ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed in the last meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine, held on August 26 in Minsk.
"The night passed quietly, the Ukrainian military not hurt us ", - quotes the head of the administration of Telmanovo Sergei Ivanov.
States that according to authorities Yasynuvata, Novoazovsk, Amvrosiyivka and starobesheve districts of the Republic, attacks from the Ukrainian military is also not documented. According to the Agency, from Debaltsevo, Gorlovka, Dokuchaevsk and Makiivka not received any messages about violations of the "silence" on the Night of Tuesday.
in Donetsk, the Night passed without incident." praise be to God, all is quiet and calm, " said the Agency head of the Petrovsky district Maxim Zhukovskiy.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.