Ukrainian Military 7 times over the past day broke the ceasefire, shelling the village of Spartak, told reporters on Wednesday the Deputy head of the headquarters of the militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic Eduard Bacurin.
during the meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Donbas, which was held on August 26 in Minsk, the parties agreed on the introduction of new ceasefire on September 1. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said before Wednesday that the truce in the Donbass finally met, for the first time in a year and a half at the front quiet, but Kiev must be prepared for the breakdown of the ceasefire at any moment.
"the previous day from the Ukrainian security forces marked 7 violations of the ceasefire. Once again shelled the settlement Spartak. It APU fired from the territory of the mine "butovka" mortars with a calibre of 82 and 120 mm, armoured vehicles and small arms, " - said Basurin.
He said that All the facts of shelling of settlements recorded by the DNR mission of the OSCE, the UN and human rights organizations." All of these materials will be applied against the Ukrainian Government in international courts, " added the Commissioner of the headquarters of the militia DND.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than seven, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.