Plenipotentiary representative of the self-proclaimed Lugansk people's Republic Vladislav Danego did not rule out that the video conference of the contact group on Ukraine may take place in the upcoming week.
dialogues of the contact group via videoconference were obliged to pass on Friday, September eleven. It was agreed to discuss the observance of the ceasefire regime, which operates in the Donbas from 1 September. But on Thursday, the OSCE has notified the LC about the cancellation of the talks, said Danego Lugansk information center. In view of the reasons for the OSCE referred to the fact that "certain parties" will not be able to participate in it. Danego made it clear that the story is about the representative of Kyiv, as the LNR and DNR, as well as the OSCE and Russia were willing to participate.
"Maybe in the upcoming week will be held," said Danego Fins news .
"we have a Sunday meeting of the political group, and May be another meeting of the panel on security, for this reason can be also Tuesday will be appointed ", he added.
On Tuesday in Minsk hosted a meeting of the contact group. In the process, the negotiating parties are unable to initial the agreement on the withdrawal of weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 millimetres, approval of which remains one of the main issues on the agenda of meetings of the contact group for several rounds. However, the contact group said progress in obgovarivaya issues restore the infrastructure of Donbass.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 7, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.