The number of shelling the territory of the self-proclaimed Luhansk people's Republic over the past 3 days from the Ukrainian security forces decreased and the Number of provocations has doubled, said on the last working day of the week Deputy chief of staff of the people's militia LNR Igor Yashchenko.
"The Ukrainian side does not cease to violate the Minsk agreements and continues to carry out attacks and provocations close to the separation line of the parties, with the number of attacks over the past period has decreased and the number of provocations has doubled," - said at a press conference Yashchenko.
according to his statement, for the last three days the LNR area four times came under shelling from the Ukrainian armed forces using artillery and small arms. Yashchenko said that the attacks were conducted on the outskirts of Pervomaisk and Gold." along with this, the Ukrainian Military has spent thirteen provocation, Clearly intended to provoke the fire of our offices, " said he.
Yashchenko said that all attempts of the Ukrainian security forces to destabilize the situation fixed, information about them is transferred to the joint center for coordination and control (SCCC).
The first of September began in Donbass is not only the school year, but another ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed in the last meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine, which took place on August 26 in Minsk.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.