Meeting the profile of the contact sub-group on security issues ended in Minsk, told in the press service of the head of the delegation of the self-proclaimed DND on the negotiations Denis Pushilin.
"Subgroup on safety finished work for today," said Donetsk news Agency authorized the press service.
stated that, according to one version, participants of the safety subgroup discussed document about removal from the line of contact arms a caliber of less than 100 millimeters.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 7, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document is dated 12 February - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone, obliges the Authorities of Ukraine to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of conduct in local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status " of certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass from 1 September. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.