The case of the Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko on the merits of the Donetsk city court of the Rostov region will begin on September 22, said her lawyer mark Feigin.
"Identified four first days of sessions on Savchenko: 22, 29, September 30 and October 1, beginning at eleven. 00 ", ? Feigin wrote in his own microblog Twitter. Before the first day of the week, he said that the prosecution agreed with the request of protection to consider the case Savchenko by a panel of three judges.
Donetsk city court of the Rostov region on Tuesday extended for six months the detention of Ukrainian pilot Nadezhda Savchenko. On Tuesday the official representative SK of Russia Vladimir Markin said on the irrefutable evidence against Savchenko, and also denied her kidnapping by the Russian special services. Tuesday morning Hope Savchenko, accused in the case of the death of Russian correspondents in the Donbass, delivered in the court of Donetsk, Rostov region. Here are the preliminary hearing in her case. Savchenko was transferred from the Moscow detention facility in Rostov region in the middle of July. Then the court had to begin preliminary hearings, but this was prevented by treatment of the defendant. She appealed to the Prosecutor General of Russia with the request to postpone the trial from Donetsk, Rostov region. In her vision, the Russian authorities not able to provide her safety and the safety of the other participants in the process in a place like Donetsk, which, in its expressions, is a " transit point Pro-Russian terrorists ". August 21, Rostov regional court the petition Savchenko not supported and left the case in Donetsk. The verdict the defense and prosecution to appeal. Ukrainian pilots Hope Savchenko was arrested on Russian territory in early July of last year. According to the Russian investigators, Savchenko was a spotter fire under fire in Ukraine correspondents VGTRK Anton Voloshin and Igor Kornelyuk, who Then died. She faces up to 25 years of imprisonment.