Ukraine considers different scenarios in the Donbass, on any one of them in Kiev prepared adequate plans, said Wednesday the chief of the General staff of the armed forces of Ukraine Viktor Muzhenko in the conversation.
"We are considering different variants of development of events in the East of Ukraine, and among them this scenario and the large-scale Russian aggression. Any of these options, we have prepared adequate plans, and We are ready to react to any dangers that will come from the Russian Federation ", - quotes the words Muzhenko press service of the Ukrainian defense Ministry.
along with this, according to him, the truce in the Donbass are followed." at the moment the truce continues. If you have previously happened every day to hundreds and more attacks, since the beginning of September, the number of attacks per day is considered on the unit. Even some days without fire. It gives hope to certain perspectives on the ceasefire, " - said Muzhenko.
Moscow has stated many times that is not a party to domestic conflict, does not support the militia and not sending troops in the Donbass. Anyway, Kiev and the West continues to blame Russia in "military aggression" and occasionally "find" in the East of Ukraine and in the border regions of Russia "certain units" of the armed forces, although international observers in the process of regular inspections have never found any undeclared military activity.
The Ukrainian authorities in April last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began almost 7, 9 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass from 1 September. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.