The risk of renewed armed clashes remains, as long as the parties to the conflict in Donbas took arms near the line of contact, said Wednesday the Deputy head of the special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE Alexander Hg.
"The OSCE special monitoring mission observed the presence of heavy weapons in the area of Gorlovka. We don't stop regular monitoring of storage allotted weapons and found their loss on both sides. Also we were denied access to certain areas, " said hug.
However, he drew attention that " as long as weapons remain in the region of the contact line, there remains a Danger of collision have the ability to resume at any moment."
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 7, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass from 1 September. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.