The ceasefire regime in the Donbas on Wednesday complied with in full by both parties of the conflict along the separation line, said Commissioner press center special operations Anatoliy Stelmakh.
"on Wednesday From midnight to 18. 00 (same as GMT) in the area of ATO cases the use of weapons was not. The silence mode was supported by the warring sides along the line of differentiation ", ? Stelmakh said in the press center of "special operations" in Facebook. 1 September in the Donbass began to act once the cease-fire, which the parties to the conflict agreed on 26 August in Minsk during the last meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, the victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine began about 7, 9 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand Received damage to health.