The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that the age of recruitment into the forces will be increased.
"When I ask the question, will there be a new wave of mobilization or not, If there will be an attack at the front, the mobilization will be promptly announced. Given the continuing peace processes, we will have the withdrawal of foreign troops from the territory of Ukraine, the return of Ukrainian observation over the state border uncontrolled areas, we can reduce the amount of mobilization. In the near future to declare I don't plan mobilization ", - quotes its words of RIA " news ".
"Are we going to refuse the call? I will say a very unpopular thing - no, " - said Poroshenko. However, he said that the recruits will not get into the combat zone in the Donbass, and contract component will be increased in the army. September 14, Poroshenko during the meeting with leaders of parliamentary factions of the coalition said the decision not to announce a new wave of mobilization. September 13, Poroshenko said that Ukraine is a large-scale demobilization process. In the last month of summer Kiev said that the mobilization in Ukraine is completed, the legal basis for its continuation no. However, before that, head of the defense Ministry of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak not ruled out in case of need, the seventh wave of mobilization. Only took six waves of mobilization. Eleven August, the head of the Transcarpathian regional state administration Gennady Moskal said that the sixth wave of mobilization in the Transcarpathian region is made not more than thirty percent and is only 27% of those subject to conscription.